Our area of practice includes business law, labour law, telecommunication law, media law, corporate law, financial and tax law.
We believe that no company can be operated efficiently, economically and safely without a high standard legal assistance, and the cooperation of attorneys.
We have more than a decade of practice in business law covering almost every aspect of this field of law, including preparation of due diligence reports and assisting in mergers and acquisitions.
Our business law related practice includes the following type of cases:
- preparing, examining, reviewing and amending business contracts
- preparing due diligence reports
- setting up business companies
Concerning labour law, our major area of practice is legal counselling, making contracts, representing clients (employers and employees as well) in law suites and off court procedures.
Our labour law related practice includes the following type of cases:
- preparing, examining, reviewing and amending labour contracts
- reviewing job advertisements concerning personality rights, data protection and labour law issues
- counselling and representation in cases of establishing labour contracts
- preparing, examining, reviewing and amending manager contracts
- counselling and representation in discrimination cases
- preparing, examining, reviewing job descriptions
- preparing labour contract related information notes
- counselling in setting up appropriate compensation systems
- counselling in making premium and bonus schemes
- examining contracts on working other than employment contracts with special attention to the practice of The Hungarian Labour Inspectorate (OMMF)
- preparing, examining, reviewing in-house labour regulations
- preparing, examining, reviewing collective agreements
- reviewing written instructions of employees
- examining work schedules
- making agreements on terminating employment contracts
- representing employers and employees on meetings regarding the termination of employment contracts
- risk analysis concerning the termination of employment contracts
- preparing, examining and reviewing ordinary dismissals
- preparing, examining and reviewing extraordinary dismissals
- counselling on the legality of dismissals
- counselling and representation in law-suites and off-court procedures, including arbitration procedures and administrative procedures
- counselling and representation in compensation cases
Our practice covers the field of tax law as well, including Hungarian and international tax planning, counselling in Hungarian tax law and in the issue of avoiding double taxation.
We offer legal services and counselling to our clients in connection with all corporate matters.
Our corporate law related practice includes the following type of cases:
- assistance in the establishment of companies limited by shares, limited liability companies and limited partnerships
- preparation of all the necessary company documents (articles of association, sydicate agreement etc.)
- preparation of share purchase agreements
- preparation of syndicate agreements
- representation our client-companies at the Court of Registry
- assistance in mergers and acquisitions, transformation of companies and restructuring
- counselling and representation in liquidation procedures
We also offer services on the field of real-estate law for private persons, business companies and even real-estate investors.
Our practice includes the assistance on the filed of e-commerce and other IT related matters. We have experience in establishing online commerce systems, including the definition of special contractual mechanisms and the preparation of ‘terms and conditions’ and other contracts.
In connection with the general assistance in business activities we offer services to our clients in trademark issues, e.g. assistance in registering trademarks, representation in administrative procedures at the Hungarian Patent Office and in court procedures.